Sunday, August 4, 2013

Going Dark

If you are reading this post, then you should already know that many things have changed since my last post in February.  The whole idea of this blog was to write a TG themed story, but my interest in that endeavor faded.  I kept the blog up with the intention of returning to the idea, but if you've kept up with my other blog "Caitlyn's Masks", then you are aware that I'll probably never write this story out.

Instead, I'm going to re-task this blog into being a diary of sorts.  A way to keep in contact with all the friends that I've met over the years as Caitlyn.  It won't be a blog about "Caitlyn" in the sense of me talking about an exploration of my femininity.  Instead it will be me sharing the details and moments that make up my real life.  My job, my wants, my desires.  My friends, my family, my relaxation.  In other words... all the things that I haven't been able to share publicly without fear of someone in my real life being able to identify 'Me'.

To make sure these things aren't out in the open though, I'm going to have to close the doors here and let people in individually.  My closest friends will simply have to let me know which email address they use to log into blogger as that's the identification information blogger requires.  Anybody that has an interest in reading my normal every day musings is free to do so... but I won't just let anybody in.  To ensure that no one from my real life sneaks in and figures out who I am, I'll need to see at least a little proof that you are a member of this special community.  If you host a TG blog yourself, then you're more than welcome here.  If you commented on Caitlyn's Masks, then you're in.  If you are a member of Rachel's Haven, then you're invited.

I'll make the blog private in about a week (more than likely on August 10th or 11th).  If you want in, you'll just have to let me know your email so I can add you.  Send an email to me at 'caitlynmasked at gmail dot com', or send me a PM at the Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment