Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Diary vs Narration

I have to admit that after making that last post, I'm 100% on board with making "Language Barrier  into a story.  So I'm going to go ahead and lock that down.  I still have a ways to go before I start writing, but the more I post about it, the more I think about it.  And the more I think about it, the easier it is to iron out all the little details.

Just from the comments section I think I've nailed down the character and his group of friends as college age kids.  And yes, I'm old enough to call 20 and 21 year old people 'kids'!  Don't believe me?  Well what were you doing in 1995?  Because that's when I drank my first (legal) alcoholic beverage! Anywho... I think making them that age fits, and I can put them in Italy on a summer break.  Maybe they just got their baccalaureate degrees and are having a final fling before getting their careers started.


I'll also be bringing the friends back in the final chapter somehow. I haven't worked out how, but I think it will be a nice finishing touch.

The one thing I'm going back and forth on at the moment is the format.  I started with the idea of putting this in journal form.  If I do that it will be easier to write out.  I won't have to worry about keeping the same tone throughout.   But it's not cut and dry.  To write it in a journal format I feel that I need a story reason to explain it.  Are they making him keep a journal?  If not, how does he get the paper and pen (or pensil or computer...) to write it out?  Are they reading it?  If so, why would he put down the more stressful things.  Why wouldn't he try to manipulate them through what he writes?

Plus there's the emotional impact.  Close your eyes for a moment (NOT YET!) and imagine going through this process.... now with all those violated feelings, try and write down what happened.  It's not realistically going to be much fun to read.  I think it would come across more as a horror story than erotic fiction.

For example:

Day 102:  11:30am
This morning started off like most other days.  I was shaken awake and taken into the preparation room.  The advanced trainees hooked my chains to the shower wall and proceeded to soap me down.  Once I was clean they chained me to the makeup table and watched as I put on my face.  They seemed impressed, but still cleaned my face and made me up to their specs.  

Afterward I was guided to a new room.  Instead of the sexy olive skinned woman that has been teaching me to eat out her pussy I saw a big hulking man.  The training was sadly the same, but instead of spending an hour licking away at a pussy, I had to spend an hour kneeling down and licking his cock.  I don't know if I'll ever be the same man again now or even if I want to be seen again by my family and friends.  I don't know if I can go through another training session like that, but fear that it will soon become as normal as everything else has become.  

Or...

These days are starting to blend into one another.  I didn't even really realize I was awake until the girl started washing my breasts.  My breasts.... my god I can't believe they are real.  Nor can I believe how sensitive they are.   I know I'm chained up and just being cleaned, but I swear my cock keeps growing inside of it's cage just from the sponge being wiped across my nipples.  Sadly the arousal doesn't last long as they are soon chaining me up to the makeup table.  I take my time and try to do my best, if for no other reason that to get to my training quicker.  I may not want to be a slave, but spending an hour lapping at a beautiful Italian woman's pussy is still a nice way to spend the morning.  

But even with all the practice they've given me I still can't get the makeup to blend right.  My lipstick ends up a little heavy and my eye shadow wasn't even at all.  I close my eyes as the ladies roughly wipe away my failed attempt and then seemingly without any effort make my face into that of a beautiful woman.  As always their work is stunning and I feel my cock once again try to break through it's cage just seeing how stunning I am.  

When they're finished I follow along behind them, trying not to show how eager I am to get to the practice room.  When they open the door I walk obediently in but when the door slams shut and is locked from the outside, I feel a shiver of horror run through me.  With all the things I've been through, I thought that maybe it would be hard to surprise me.... but when I see that my beautiful olive skinned practice partner has been replaced by a thick body building stud I swear my heart skips a dozen beats.   

When he chuckles and places his beefy hand on my delicate shoulder I drop down to my knees.  Not from any willingness to start today's new horror, but simply because I lose the ability to stand.  No matter what happens to me... no matter what they say I will have to do... I keep thinking that it can't get any worse.  I dream of being able to go back and be the sissy servant.  The maid.  Wearing the short frilly dresses and dusting with an ancient feather duster was emasculating and embarrassing but at least I could imagine myself as a man while bringing my beautiful mistress to multiple orgasms using nothing but my tongue.  But now?  with him?  No no no nooo... there has to be a mistake.  Some way that I can go back to that blissful training.  

Evidently I was too lost in my thoughts to notice this hulking giant remove his pants.  But I'm brought out of that fantasy as he roughly pinches my cheeks, forcing my mouth open.  I can only look on and shake in fear as I go from merely being a sissy slave to being a sissy cocksucker.  At first he just lets his cock rest on my tongue.  I close my eyes and try to imagine that it's something else resting between my lips... a huge hot dog... a finger... a ball gag... but when I try to swallow away my growing saliva I involuntarily swipe my tongue under the head of his cock. His grunting approval pulls me out of my thoughts and reminds me exactly of what I'm doing.  

Even if I didn't hear him, I could still feel... it... pulse and grow.  As it slowly pushed further and further into my mouth I....


I can't imagine someone writing about an experience like that in a journal and spelling it out in all those delicious details.   Writing it down would be the same as reliving it and he'd want to get it done as quickly as possible.

So yes... writing in diary format would be easier and faster.  Easier because I don't have to even think about tone... I just tell what happened.  Even in writing out the five and a half narration paragraphs I had to go back and make sure I was keeping my tone together.   And faster is easy...  It took me about 2 minutes to write out the diary entry while the narration form took me closer to 30 minutes.  At that speed it would take me hours to write out the entire scene.  And that would be a single scene in a chapter, and a single chapter in a long story.

I'm just not sure that the trade off is worth it.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Maybe you think it would be ok to be write out the scenes in more detail?   Maybe you prefer the diary entry as it lets you fill in those details?  Maybe I'm spending far to much time thinking about this and should just write already?

No comments:

Post a Comment