Monday, February 12, 2024

Gamer Gurl: Origins

It's done and being published.  Whew!  

Since my last post about Gamer Gurl, I finished Sadie's date with Louis, had her deal with the repercussions with Sarah, find a deep fake video of her having sex, and be forced by the devotional program to masturbate (analy) to that video.  

I then whipped up a final chapter that, frankly, was rushed.  Sadie realized her hair wasn't coming in and found out that her electrolysis treatment wasn't a temporary solution.  When confronted by her own mistake, she had an emotional breakdown.  Afterward, she got it together, went and had a follow up visit with the doc where her grafting procedure was said to be successful but the doctor there was a bit worried by some growth in those same areas.  Both Sarah and Sadie said she was on hormones but only taking enough for light effects and shouldn't be growing due to them.  

Once they got home from the doctor's appointment, Sarah basically wrapped the story up by telling Sadie that she'd progressed really well and really fast, and was ready to start making money.  

That's the break between part 1 and part 2.  And through editing this part out and considering what the next parts will be, I think I have it in my head what each part will consist of.  Part 2 will be Sadie maximizing her new streamer status.  She'll realize (maybe slowly, maybe quickly) that ditzy and sexy Princess BabyDoll is, the more she makes.  And since she's only doing this for cash... she leans into that.  

Here's a video I've had for awhile that kind of leans in that direction:


This is a tiktoker, youtuber, instagramer, influencer evidently called iamasiandollxo (I'm assuming that's "I Am Asian Doll XO").  Her youtube channel can be found here (I couldn't find this particular video there, otherwise I would have just linked to it).  Obviously, I'm not into this quite enough to be fluent in all the lingo.  But picture that video with Sadie.  Pink hair, smaller breasts, bigger thighs, no tats, and a pink/purple bedroom in the background.  That's where I'm thinking Sadie will be in Part 2.  

I'm also picturing a three way relationship problem.  She'll still be under Sarah's thumb and, probably behind the scenes, Sarah will be having trouble containing her feelings toward Sadie while maintaining a controlling presence.  I picture Sarah slipping between almost cruel use of Sadie, and sweet and lovingly controlling.  Louis will become a bigger deal in this part as I already have it in my head that he's falling for Sadie.  I imagine Sadie starting to have reciprocating feelings but they're constantly contradicted as she doesn't want to fall in love with a man.  At the same time, both of them see the value of them acting together to the benefit of both their audiences.  And yes, I plan on at least one more 'streaming date' between them.  And finally, there's Marley.  I imagine Sadie growing more comfortable with him and proving to herself that she can present herself as interested and even sexually forward with a man... and he falls for it.  Marley goes through a breakup and his feelings focus on Sadie.  

Meanwhile, Sadie is taking massive doses of Hormones.  Her breasts, hips, and ass are going to continue to grow.  She's going to lose the ability to get hard.  She's seen the very beginning of her skin getting smoother, but at this point is blaming that on the hair removal.  And she's already experiencing the emotional issues as her body adjusts, but I haven't spelled that out in the story nor has Sadie or Sarah realized what it is.  I'm not sure how I'll deal with that.  I have a doctor that cares for Sadie, but she's a plastic surgeon.  I have a doctor that only cares about money and set up the mistaken prescriptions (or were they mistaken?  Did he do this on purpose?).  Regardless, it's going to have to be dealt with, I just don't know if they'll get to it and change it before its 'too late'.  

Oh, and while I love staying close to reality, both the fat grafting and the hormones are what I'd call "Reality Plus".  Fat grafting IS a real procedure, but it couldn't have as dramatic affects as I've painted here.  And it certainly couldn't change Sadie's voice.  And while the hormonal effects are all real, the timing of them is vastly sped up.  She wouldn't notice ANY effects in a couple weeks and might not notice growth for months.  I need the growth to become a problem point within a single month, maybe two.  

I think that's where part 2 will be.  Toward the end, it'll start leaning into part 3, which will be moving Sadie from a gamer girl or e-girl, into a true cam girl.  Part 3 is her being truly sexual online for money.  It'll start with her doing things solo, but I imagine scenes with her and Sarah, her and Marley (since Marley knows about her 'secret down there' he can be part of posing and not letting that secret out.  Up to, and including, anal sex that appears to be vaginal sex.  I even have a vague idea of Sarah, Marley, and Sadie doing an elaborate sex scene that shows off Sadie's crotch while Marley fucks her ass... but they 'deep fake' a pussy to cover up Sadie's secret.  

Oh, that reminds me, I have the mystery of Voltaire that in introduced in Part 1.  I specifically made sure to not paint myself in a corner on that as I can imagine it being Sarah, Louis, Marley, Todd, or even someone else.  And that reminds me, I want to involve Todd more.  Maybe Todd recognizes Sadie as 'Princess BabyDoll'.  Maybe he recognizes her as 'Nick'.  Maybe he blackmails her into sex and is Sadie's first man (putting a bad feeling of sex with men into her mind that can later be cured by Marley or Louis).  

Anyway, I see the end of Part 3 as the end of the story.  Emotionally, Sadie will end up with one person.  I'm of the mind that true love is most often monogamous, so my stories will tend to land that way.  She'll either accept her life as a cam girl, or call it good and leave it behind her.  And I'm not precluding the possibility of her truly returning to 'Nick', although in my head that leads only to a relationship with Sarah.  In that way Nick would have to truly 'grow a pair' so that he could be in an equal relationship with Sarah or accept a subby femmy relationship with her where he can still maintain masculinity to everybody else.  I don't think she'd end up with Todd, but I haven't gotten into that relationsihp enough to say one way or the other.  She could end up with Marley who likes her just as is, or she could end up with Louis and accept that she's female and go the rest of the way.  


That's all the future.  Let's talk about writing this out.  


I never would have suspected this would be as long as it ended up being.  Seriously, Gamer Gurl: Origins is my longest story to date.  And as you can see above, it's just one third of the way to finished. For the most part, writing our each chapter was a joy.  They came easily and smoothly.  There were a few chapters that I struggled with, and some that I wrote but never published (and I won't put them up here as 'extras' as they are just bad writing).  

To give an idea of how this went, I wrote the first chapter on November 13th.  I then followed up with three chapters on the 14th.  One on the 15th, two on the 16th, three on the 17th, and finally none on the 18th.  And of course, looking back, the 18th was a football day so naturally I wouldn't write then.  The next week was rocky as it was Thanksgiving and I had a lot of prep work that week and a massive debilitating migraine.  But I still posted on the 19th, 21st, and 23rd.  

At that point, I started getting more sporadic.  I think that's when I realized just how long this story would be, that no one else was helping to contribute ideas or chapters (I started out wanting this to be a collaboration).  So as I wrote each chapter I wasn't as 'stuck in the moment' as I'd been earlier.  I was thinking of where the story was going, even if I didn't have it laid out in an outline.  I had a big break around Christmas (more prep, more migraine), and didn't really pick it back up until the 2nd third of January.  At that point I knew I was near the end of 'Part 1' and was targeting it.  I knew that there would be a date with Louis, I just didn't know it would take 7 chapters from prep to conclusion.  

I think part of the problems I had writing was the migraines.  I have all the time in the world, except I'm working with a handicap on six out of seven days.  I honestly don't write on 'good' days since I have so many other things lined up for them that writing has to take a back seat.  That means I'll get into it, start writing, and then get stuck on a phrase.  My mind will just come to a screeching halt.  I'll wait, struggle, try to write around it, and either successfully realize what I intended or just fake my way around it.  Every chapter has examples  of me 'faking around' blocks like that.  And boy, that made editing a real bitch.  

So, I wrote and published the last chapter to CHYOA on February 1st and wrote the Epilogue on the 2nd.  Later on the 2nd, I started prepping this for publication to Fictionmania with the honest thought that I'd have the first chapter up on the 3rd or 4th.  But as I said, editing was a bitch.  

My first problem was reading through what I'd written and seeing that it just didn't flow like I'd want.  I can see it hitching and lurching and just not being smooth.  I initially tried to fix that, but it's all over the place.  If I fixed it everywhere, it would start to affect the story itself.  After a day of trying that, I resigned myself that this wouldn't be as well written as Thesis or Just Dance.  Instead, I only fixed obvious grammatical and spelling errors, and story breaking errors.  Like I fixed the teachers name and gender as it switched half way through.  I fixed several of the stylists names as they changed through the initial writing.  I made my joking naming structure of social media and streaming platforms, as well as games, be consistent.  For instance, it's not Instagram, it's Instygram.  

Even limiting myself to these types of edits, it took me several days to edit most chapters.  Like Just Dance, this will be eight chapters.  Chapter 1 is up now and I've submitted Chapter 2 so it should be up tomorrow morning.    


So... what's next?  

I have it narrowed down to three things.  Continue Gamer Gurl, keep working on You're Not The Boss Of Me, or start working on the Time Travel story (preliminarily named It's A Man's World).  You're Not The Boss Of Me would be written in my normal method.  It wouldn't go up chapter by chapter.  But both the continuation of Gamer Gurl and the Time Travel story could go either way.  

Here's my problem... I think I write better in my old way.  If I were working in a vacuum, I'd just do that.  It takes longer, but it produces better results.  But I'm not working in a vacuum and the people over at CHYOA seemed to like Gamer Gurl as it was going up.  I had a lot of compliments and a lot of comments asking for more.  I even had someone comment how they were angry with how one of the characters acted... not that it was written badly but that it was written so well that they were emotionally invested into the character and disappointed.  I don't think bad writing gets someone to that point.  

So, with that in mind, unless I get a huge "This sucks" backlash at Fictionmania or here, I'll continue Gamer Gurl in the CHYOA method.  A chapter at a time without a clear outline (but more of an outline than I had when I started).  That way, the story will read as similar throughout.  I think if I pulled back and wrote parts 2 and 3 in my old way, the tone would change.  Again, if most people at Fictionmania and/or here say it's bad... then I'll forego chapter by chapter writing as I do want to finish this story.  I myself am emotionally invested in these characters!  

And that leaves the time travel story.  This is a far more sex oriented story.  In my head, it would easily be published as a XXX story.  I don't think it would get hurt by writing and publishing it chapter by chapter.  BUT, that limits the story telling.  For instance, the other night I thought it might be interesting to start the first chapter about halfway through the story.  Then the next chapter would be 'in the past' and the following chapter would be continuing from the halfway point.  That would be interesting to read, but practically impossible to write chapter by chapter.  

As you can probably tell, I don't know what I'm going to do next or how I'm going to write it.  But hopefully, you've either read Gamer Gurl on CHYOA.com or are reading it on Fictionmania and enjoying it.  If you have read it or are reading it, please please PLEASE let me know what you think.  I'm honestly curious and wanting feedback.  

No comments:

Post a Comment