Monday, March 18, 2024

It's a Man's World - Second Society

I'm currently 14 chapters in and really liking the story so far.  I have to admit though, this is by far the darkest story I've written.  As before, I have to give a warning as I'll not only be talking about the story so far, I'm going to be talking about where the story is going.  If you don't want to know what's going to happen then you'd best not read this post.  Still here?  Good!

You can always read what I've already written here at CHYOA.  Know that as I'm writing this, I've published chapter 14.  If there's more there, then I posted that AFTER this post.  A synopsis of the story so far:


------

Dr. Jim Williams, Dr. Atticus Moore, and Dr. Catalina Rodriguez have discovered time travel.  In their experiments involving traveling to the future they found that a nuclear war had happened in the relatively close future.  About 50 years.  They can't travel that close to their present time, so they go far FAR into the future when society has returned, hoping to search through their 'history' and find out what caused the war.  That way they can return to their present and work to prevent the war from ever happening.  Their final destination is 2700 or 566 years in the future (their 'present' is 2034 or ten years from when I'm writing this).  

They get there and find an amazingly advanced society.  They're accepted in as immigrants from another nation, but they have to be genetically cleaned.  The genetic cleaning gives Atticus and Catalina perfect bodies that appear like they're 20 years old.  This magically shaved 30 years off their lives.  Jim, on the other hand, was found out to have a rare genetic code that would allow him to be either male or female at birth.  As there are almost no females in this future and fertility is a constant problem that they have to deal with, they 'fix' the error of Jim's maleness by making him female.  Jim, like Atticus and Catalina, is given a young 20 year old body, but his is that of a 20 year old woman.  

He also finds out that while he's fertile, a period that starts the next day, he's expected to have sex.  A lot of sex.  

They finally get out of immigration and into the city, a future version of Los Angeles called Angel City, and into their housing unit.  They realize they now have three goals.  Find out about the nuclear war.  Avoid Jim, now named Joy, getting pregnant.  Change Joy back into a man.  The next day they split up.  Atticus, as a man, has to report for job assessment and won't be useful.  Catty, as she just finished her fertility period and doesn't bear the risk of forced sex or getting pregnant, goes to the library to learn about the gender changing and history of the war.  Joy stays put.  

One of Joy's neighbors walks into the apartment and insists he come out with her.  She describes women as living in the lap of luxury here as they're all expected to give everything they have to the goal of getting pregnant.  She demonstrates this by getting Joy an expensive device that not only connects her to the information network (internet) but also connects to her own nervous system.  She can now see things about people around her without even having to ask about it.  When she wants information she can ask using her internal voice, and will get a response from her device whose acronym spells out Eileen.  

Joy's neighbor pulls her into a refreshment bar where a man approaches her.  Eileen indicates he's a good match for her and he offers his services for 'birth coupling'.  Sex.  Eileen notes that Joy is apprehensive about the process, so she manipulates Joy's nervous system and makes her feel sexulized pleasure.  This distracts her enough that the man, Noah, guides her to a birth coupling center.  A group of rooms designed for people to have sex in.  Joy is overwhelmed and while it's not voluntary, does have pleasurable sex with Noah.  They're cleaned up by the room afterward and Noah leaves, letting Joy 'catch her breath'.  

Before Joy is ready to leave, another man simply enters the room.  And has sex with Joy who is again overwhelmed by Eileen's "assistance".  This process is repeated again and again until hours later Joy gets out of there and has had sex with eight different men.  She's even given a plug to keep all the sperm inside of her.  

When Atticus, Catalina, and Joy return home and exchange notes, they realize they're in trouble.  This society doesn't have a history of the war.  They don't care why they just started in a shelter for years, but that's as far back as their history goes.  They technically can change Joy back to a man, but would never do that to a fertile woman, meaning they'll have to find another nation that has that technology available.  And worst, Joy is expected to have similar days as she had, with multiple sexual encounters, through her entire six day fertile period.  And if she's not pregnant by that point, she'll be artificially inseminated with known viable sperm.   In other words she'll get pregnant through the repeated sex or by technological means.  Her only hope to avoid that is to leave and leave now. 

Atticus tries to remove the Eileen device from Joy but it sets off a security procedure that electrically shocks him, knocks him out, mentally incapacitates him for 12 hours, and causes the Eileen to lock onto Joy's head.  She learns she could have simply asked to remove it and it would have come off, but now it won't come off without being re-set by the store.  Out where she might be pushed into another sexual encounter.  

Catalina and Joy search the information network for ways out of the country.  Most travel with the outside world is forbidden and strictly enforced for fertile females. They find only one train that leads out and doesn't require tickets or a security check.  As it leaves in minutes, they rush to the station pulling an incapacitated Atticus along with them.  They board the train, but quickly find out they may have exited the frying pan and gotten into the fire.  They're heading to Gilead.  They quickly learn that in Gilead women are property.  Atticus is only able to stay with his current story, that Catalina is his wife and Jim/Joy is his cousin.  They leave Catalina with her 'owner' and try to take Joy away.  As soon as Joy struggles she's ruthlessly knocked unconscious.

She wakes up and is bound in a car full of women.  When she tries talk to one of the guards a dildo gag is forced into her mouth deep enough to get into her throat.  She's barely able to breathe.  She's cruelly cleaned and noted to have blonde hair which makes her special.  When they get to the station she's bound to a wheelchair and rolled off the train.  Where the previous country was lavishly futuristic, this one is anachronistic.  They have horse drawn carriages and guns that she thinks shoot electric bolts.  She's taken to a building, being mistreated the entire time as a 'thing' or 'property'.  She's examined, and then immediately put up for auction.

When the auction is done Joy is led outside and is left alone to wait for her owner.  She takes the opportunity to run but is quickly caught by her owner and his girl wrangler.  They use a 'capture drone' that once it hits Joy's back, binds her arms, binds her legs, suspends her inches off the ground, covers her ears and deafens her with white noise, covers her eyes and blinds her with pink spiraling light, puts a gag deep into her throat again, and plugs both her pussy and her ass.  She's kept in this device for a long time on her trip to the owners home.  

She wakes up and meets her owner.  He seems almost nice, but gives Joy to the girl wrangler to be 'put through her paces'.  He inspects her closely and eventually fingers her to an orgasm.  While she's recovering from the orgasm, he mounts her and starts fucking her, demanding that she not just lay there under him.  She uses her knowledge to overpower him and roll him over, but he easily captures her before she's even off the bed.  He straddles Joy's chest and tit fucks her, eventually cuming all over her face.    

------



And that's the end of chapter 14.  I have the next couple chapters worked out in my head.  

Chapter 15 will be Joy getting roughly cleaned up (having the cum wiped off her face), and being taken to her new living quarters.  She's one of many women that the ranch owner owns.  His 'herd' of women.  She'll learn about what's expected of her and what she can expect for her life.  Basically, they have to use their talent for their owner.  If the owner bores of them, he'll sell them back to the government who will put the women into large breeding centers.  

Chapter 16 will be her returning to her owner for his first use of her.  He'll be gentle and nice and even offer to not have sex with her.  But with what she's learned, Joy will fear getting sent to a birthing center and will have sex with him.  It will be the first time she willingly has sex and not have it either forced upon her or have her Eileen overwhelm her with pleasure.  She'll truly submit this time.  At the end, her Eileen will activate, making Joy realize she has a powerful tool at her disposal.  

After that, I might have a few more chapters in Gilead.  But I don't want the story to stay in Gilead for long.  There were 2 introductory chapters and 7 set in the 'futuristic society'.  Chapter 15 and 16 will make 7 chapters in or around Gilead.  I still have the third society to write about and want the biggest portion of the story to be there, plus the ending chapter or two.  

The next society will be the one where they 'worship' women and all men are expected to have sex with all women to please them.  Women are broken down into several categories, and I've always had it in my head that Joy would be categorized as a 'brat'.  A girl/woman who likes to act as though she doesn't want men's attention and even misbehaves to her men.  The man's proper response to a 'brat' is to push himself on her and give her the proper discipline.  Basically this will leave Joy in the position to either willingly have sex with a lot of men, all desiring nothing more than to give her pleasure, or unwillingly have sex with a lot of men, all forcing themselves on her and discipling her believing that it gives her pleasure.  

A nice little detail of that came into view while I was writing about the girl handler at the ranch.  I'd named him Jonas, thinking in the back of my head Jonas Hex.  If you remember the film, Josh Brolin played Jonas Hex and was horribly scared.  So my Jonas has a bunch of scars (I might or might not describe how he got them, I haven't decided yet).  At the last minute while writing about it, I added that he was branded and told Joy that it was the ranch's brand.  At the time I just named the ranch Metroplex Ranch as it's set outside of Dallas (the Dallas area is called the Metroplex) so I just had it be an interlocking M and R.  I thought it would be a nice feature to actually have Joy get branded, imagining it on her ass so only those seeing her intimately would know about it.  

But then it hit me how that could even be more powerful.  What if the brand itself affected her in the next society?  I swear, it's these little details that really get me going as I had to work backwards from what I wanted.  I wanted a brand on Joy's ass to say BRAT.  

I couldn't think of any way I could make that whole thing into a ranch name.   Obviously, the R could indicate 'Ranch'.  I don't remember what I came up with, but I had a name starting with B for the Ranch.  Then I needed to work on the A and T.  Nothing was coming to mind.  I figured it could be something about her station, her class at the ranch as a member of the girl herd.  And then out of nowhere I remembered my old computer.  My Amiga 500.  I remembered being on a BBS chat and someone mentioning that Amiga just meant female friend in Spanish.  

The brand and even the ranch name could all be in Spanish!!!!  

I immediately looked up Spanish words that started with B (literally googled and found a website that listed Spanish words starting with the letter B) and found out that bandera means Flag.  I'd already been playing with the flag of Gilead being the American flag, so why not.  Joy is at the Bandera Rancho.  Now her class needs to be something along with Amiga, or feminine friend.  Using that same website I searched for T Spanish words and found out that tesorera means treasure.  So Joy is an female treasure or at the flag ranch.  Or a Bandera Rancho Amiga Tesorera.

It didn't quite work.  I know most people probably wouldn't go this deep, but I kept seeing my computer and not Joy when I thought of Amiga.  Plus Amiga technically means female friend and not specifically female, girl, or woman.  It's the feminized version of Amigo.  So I went and looked up A Spanish words and humorously found out that Ángel means Angel.  

Bandera Rancho Ángel Tesorera

And to make sense that she'd be branded with her title, I gave Jonas the brand of BRV or Bandera Rancho Vaquero or Flag Ranch Cowboy.  

I'm quite pleased with that.  This scene will show the cruelty of this society by branding her but will also set it up so that in the next society when they're trying to figure out how to properly handle and give pleasure to Joy, they'll see that she's already branded as a BRAT.  



So you know that while writing, I tend to have images I use.  I try not to make the character exactly like the image but it's nice for me to see.  For instance, yesterday while I was writing I was having trouble getting in touch with how Joy would react.  I kept coming up with how I would react, gruff, aggressive, mean.  When I started going to far down my path, I'd just glance over at the image I have to represent Joy and I'd immediately get into her headspace.  

I've decided that 'Joy' will be loosely based on Athena Faris:


She looks young without looking almost illegally young.  Good skin, good size on her breasts and hips.  I like it.  Now, I think I've already described her a little differently than this.  I do that as I don't want Joy to look like Athena Faris.  In fact, I try to leave certain parts vague, and let the audience paint their own picture.  

Not as important as Joy but still important, I also got images for Atticus and Catalina:



The last person I have a photo for is the owner of the ranch.  I wanted an older man to have this role and always have trouble describing that without just saying "older man".  So this is Isiaha:


Now normally all I ever need is images of the people.  A car is a car, a train is a train, a computer is a computer.  You saw in my last post some of the images I have of situational ideas for the next society, but I came across a few images that inspired me for Gilead as well.  These first two I haven't used, but want to keep them in my back pocket in case they can come up:





I was thinking of that first image being a place that Joy is put into while she waits.  Maybe an upcoming party or for the master to get home.  I don't know, it just looked like it would be particularly uncomfortable.  The second one caught my attention as this was obviously a society that was going to be 'capturing' girls.  I almost went with that (it's from an artist called enlightened hobo) for the device to capture Joy but with the scene in mind but long before I was writing it out, I came to another image that worked better:



If you read chapter 13 you should immediately recognize a version of this.  I thought about using it more as I really liked the thought of a device just completely immobilizing the subject in this overpowering and humiliating position.  But unless I make up a scene specifically for it, I think I want to just move on.  I've used it, it was fun, it's time to move on.  


Speaking of 'moving on', it's about that time for me now.  I think I've covered my writing period for the day although I might still try to hit Chapter 15 this afternoon or evening.  


No comments:

Post a Comment